Thursday, 20 February 2014

Crashed Cruiser


Here is what I did with that spare Tron Grid Limo from the last post.  A crashed police cruiser. Something I imagine would be fairly common in an anarchic cyberpunk city. It sure was in our old RPG sessions of Cyberpunk/Shadowrun, where any use of vehicles quickly turned into a scene from the Blues Brothers.

Once again, pics cribbed from Instagram. I apologize for the lousy image quality. But to paraphrase a great sequel:

Man calls down into pit:
"Boys, I got good news and bad news, what do you want first?"

 "The bad news?"

"There's nothing to post but stuff from the instagram backlog."

           "Uh.. So what's the good news?"

"THERE'S PLENTY OF IT! HAW HAW HAW!"

(Shovel-full of instagram photos thrown in face)

Thanks for looking! 
Reap the whirlwind

12 comments:

  1. It looks marvellous and of course a great objective or even just cover in a game. It sets the mood very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon! The next time I get to a toy shop I want to get a bunch to use as burning wrecks.

      Delete
  2. Nicely imagined and nicely constructed. Whatever you've been grilling on the barbee is doing wonders for your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. On another note... Did I see you writing a blog entry about 15mm Infinity. Went looking for it the other day and could not find it. Have you removed it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Angus! No Id did not, I believe you are confusing me with Mr. Harold :)

      Delete
  4. I'm running out compliments due to that streak of successfuly repainted toys. Oozes modo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Javi, keep on oozing, my friend!

      Delete
  5. Well done, that. Drinks all around. Put them on the drunk fellow passed out in the corner's tab, if you don't mind. I'm sure he won't notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good wot, I'll have a Tequila, good for the rheum don't you know.

      Delete