Saturday, 3 November 2012

GZG ravagers

I recently completed these guys from GZG. They complete my little set of criminal gangers, useful as enemies for a variety of forces. Some great poses and character in these versatile minis.
The color palette is limited to tie them together, and they didn't take long to finish using some simple wash and highlight techniques.

The new criminal element

Here they are with the ones I already have painted.

The complete gang

I still haven't had the time for a game as things are a bit difficult at home right now, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Very nice I do like these figures and they can be used for all sorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brummie, they are so nice I saved the girl with goggles as a heroine.

      Delete
  2. Another really nice job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Jacker! It's nice to see these figures painted up. I like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! Who doesnt like heavily armed desperados?

      Delete
  4. Alright, you just need to stop painting :)

    Every time you paint a figure that I own, I lose all heart in painting it...

    I kid, but damn you put me to shame!!!

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Eli, my output is way too slow as it is! And I think we're even considering your sculpting puts me to shame :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Ferret, I think you'll enjoy what Im working on right now when it is announced :)

      Delete
  6. Great stuff, they tie together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dan, they should come in very handy!

      Delete
  7. Dirty, gritty, 'ard as nails..... I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, Gunrunner... I'm hoping to give them a run soon.

      Delete
  8. Ready to roam the Radlands...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot less Mad Max and a lot more The Postman/Book of Eli/The Road going on here. Great paint jobs as usual, nice use of a limited and seemingly drab post-apocalyptic palette this time.

    ReplyDelete