Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Going dark in 3,2,1...

I'm about to return my router to the ISP, which means no more internets until I either get to Australia or scrounge some free hotspot during my trip (I think Singapore has it if memory serves) so I'll be signing off for a little while.

Empty!

One final piece of good news on a rainy English day...


The GZG packet I ordered some time ago arrived this morning, just in the nick of time! This will give me something to paint if I get too antsy and buy new supplies before my 80 crates of stuff arrive in 40 days time. Likelihood: High.

Thanks for all your support blogreaders, see you on the other side!

Spacejacker

22 comments:

  1. See you when contact is re-established! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your imaginative-creative-mind will be working overtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you on the other side of the wormhole... hope it was a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see the next updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss your blog!! Have a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon Voyage, buddy! Looking forward to your first 'upside down' post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good trip. And if you ever want some games down in Wollongong once you're here, drop me a note.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you on the flipside chief :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a great trip. Have a nice time in Singapore and I'll be waiting to see your next post. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bon voyage, old chap. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a safe trip. Its been a great ride. Here's to you having some fun on the move. and I hope you keep painting so, selfishly, we get to enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please dont get distracted from painting by beaches and barbeques!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for the kind wishes, they really put a smile on my face! I made it over in one piece and am incredibly jetlagged. posting will resume asap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Spacejacker, if you get itchy to paint, I've got sonething for you! (I think you know what it is! If its on one of the 80 crates I'll be happy to send some more... :) )

    ReplyDelete