Getting through my SHM range Aliens sculpted by Eli, we come to the Calamite Preacher. Another blue-skinned alien I just realized... I think I've done too many of these, but it suited his robes, which I did first.
Is he a preacher now? Was he a preacher before? Or is Preacher a sinister nickname for an underworld machiavellian puppet master? I guess I'll find out when he pops up in my solo games ;)
I just have the alien refugees left to paint from my batch of otherworldly denizens, but I'm going to base up the earlier releases from this range and keep at it.
My focus is incredibly split at the moment. Here is what I've got going on Hobby-wise:
- Writing the Throwdown rules (Almost finished, depending on how you look at it)
- Creating a new set of PnP floor tiles specific to Throwdown (75% Finished)
- Refining my Solo RPG/Narrative campaign system (Needs a proper write-up)
- Painting 10 more minis for Khurasan before I leave the UK (Based and ready)
- Painting my Khurasan Space Police (Based and ready)
- Painting my ACP Mercs in individual color schemes (Not started)
- Painting the other Aliens I bought prior to this batch (0% Complete)
Yipes! I also have several 1/2 built terrain pieces that I fiddle with when waiting for stuff to dry.
I'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to the solo RPG post.. I think this shows it's something I should certainly develop further.
Thanks for looking!