I have had these Armies Army figures half-done hanging around the desk for a while. They have a lot of dark grey on them, which is not difficult to paint, but is fairly laborious. Once underway though, the scheme is actually pretty easy to do, due to the 2 color palette.
Here's a shot of the 5 I have finished, which is only half a pack! I might do some head swappery on the remaining ones just for fun. Fiction wise, I'm thinking of these guys as op-force mercenaries, so a few with more varied appearance would be in keeping.
I used some Silfor 2mm tufts on the bases, and am very pleased with the results. They are simple to apply and less messy than shaking static grass everywhere. The late Autumn color is better suited to my sci-fi/post apoc figures too.
Thanks for looking!