Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Mighty Monsters!



Ganesha Games has released the PDF rules for Mighty Monsters, a Kaiju (Godzilla movie) minis rule set. There is one problem.. They are not yet available in English. Gah!
However they are set for English Release on November 10th, so I'm pretty excited.

I have a bunch of Monpoc figures I got off eBay over a year ago that are waiting to get into the paint queue. As some of the paint jobs are actually pretty passable, I might try just adding some detail and cleaning them up rather than fully repainting. Now I need buildings...

2 comments:

  1. oooooh been waiting for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came out of the blue! Love Kaiju Eiga BTW.

    20cm sized monsters would fit your 15mm figs IMHO so at some point you could mix up things...

    ReplyDelete