Sunday, 18 September 2011

5150 Star Army R.D.S

Pimped out!


Okay, after a lot of thinking, I figured out a squad record sheet replacement that has the following characteristics:

Reusable/Rewritable without pen or pencil.
Small footprint
Easy to read
Easy to make
Easy to share :)

(For a millisecond I thought about making them all deluxe and selling them on RPGnow, but it's such a simple idea that there's probably little point.)
In the spirit of THW pseudo-military acronyms, I christen this invention the RDS... Roster Dice Sleeve.

From left to right: Squad REP, Leader REP, Ast. Leader REP.

Squad (in white) and platoon number (in yellow) on the ends.

 I'm really pleased with them!

13 comments:

  1. That is very creative, as usually.

    Do you plan to share it with us by downloadable free pdf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowing in awe. Design elegance demonstrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like em, will there be a PDF? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I will post the finished sheet here when I've done skins for PDF, rebels, Hishen etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost worth exclaiming with an 'f' bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathan- They are commonly available 12mm dice.. The kind you get in a GW dice pack.

    Mik- F-bomb indeed.. I haven't ever been so excited about a small strip of cardstock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on this and card sized QRS. But where in 5150 SA can we know how determine SQUAD REP ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Page 9, "Unit organization", Rep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, didn't see it the first time I read it.

    ReplyDelete