Friday, 23 September 2011

200 Followers- Prize Time!


There were 33 comments since the comp began, so I split the group into groups of 11 , rolled a D6 for each group, then rolled 2d6-1 to determine the winner.

Group 3 won the first round of dice, then comment number 7.. Which was:

Xerus

Slightly ironic as his comment was:

 "Wow, that is quite a large prize (well, figuratively speaking anyway...) Are you sure you are not going to miss these 'alien infiltrators' as enemies for the Star Army? They do seem appropriate for that."


So Xerus, the answer is no, I won't miss them because they are going to a good home!


Thanks again to everyone who entered, I was really blown away by all the support and good cheer in the comments. And thanks to you all for following the blog and getting us to 200!


 I will certainly be doing another prize again in the future, so until then, keep reading T.S.S :)

8 comments:

  1. A very generous gift. Congratulations for getting to 200 readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see a hanging chad, I call for a re-count! Seriously though, congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already said it, but I'll say it again for a different reason now: Wow!

    I had truly not expected this to happen, but I am very happy with this - not to mention grateful. The vile space scum will be treated with all the respect they deserve, I ascertain you that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for reaching 200 followers and congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Xerus, well done SJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thanks for the great blog and opportunity for a prize!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete