Monday, 18 July 2011

Old Crow Crates 'n Barrels

Crate stacks and barrels with Khursasan Post-Apoc raiders.

A package arrived today from Old Crow castings. It contained some crate stacks and barrels. These will be great scatter cover for any of my games, and I'm really impressed with the models.
I glued two of the barrel stacks together to make an upright barricade... Easy.

I also got a starter pack of 15mm pipeline parts. They would work equally well on the floor or walls.. Still deciding how to make use of them. They could easily end up in either my Spaceship or Vault tile sets so I'm undecided right now.

Also, I just sent  photos to Khurasan of the last batch of models I completed for them, so hopefully the news will be out soon and I can post about them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking terrain pieces. I'm looking forward to seeing how you use the pipeline pieces.

    ReplyDelete