Thursday, 17 February 2011

Star Station Zero: 15mm starship deck plans Basic set NOW AVAILABLE!

 The wait is over! I will be announcing on TMP as soon as possible, but as of now, the 15mm deck plans are now complete and available to buy from RPGnow as you read this post.

The set contains 7 pages of tiles and props and I believe represents very competitive value at just $5.00 USD (By today's calculations, that's only £3 for UK folks) so come on, for the price of a sandwich you can print out as much starship interior as you could ever want.

I have made these tiles for myself as much as anyone else so they are designed for maximum gaming flexibility in mind. YOU choose where and how many exits there are in any section simply by placing doors. Easy to cut, easy to use.

Tell your friends! ;)






7 comments:

  1. Congrats! These are looking quite neat, I'd say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those look great. Iespecially like the big hatch in the deck. Very cool.

    I have a couple of suggestions for you. Maybe you could use this
    http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=88583
    for a direct link to the set on rpgnow. That way people can go right to your product.

    And, is there any chance you could adapt the files to print on US standard letter 8.5 x 11 paper size? I don't have or use any A-4 or legal size card stock or photo paper, but I do have it in 8.5 x 11. As it stands now I can't use your product, which is a bummer because it looks like a great product at a great price.

    Anyway, good luck with your release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks luckyjoe! the files should print on US standard letter 8.5x11 ok, as I made sure the image area is inside that boundary. If you print at 100% and ignore the crop warning it should be fine.

    (I'm going to put some more photos on the site too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've bought but have yet to download and print. Picked up 20 big scraps of 3mm foam board on the weekend from the art supply store for 4 bucks... Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. If possible, change the RPGNOW image to link to your product on their site. Currently, it just links to a picture of the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear Bean, thanks!

    It's only sold a few copies so far, but I'm waiting for my TMP news story to go up and hopefully drive a few more sales. I also need to take some product shots which may help. Jon at GZG has very kindly allowed me to use my painted OUDF and UNSC figures for this purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Spacejacker. Thanks for the tip about being able to use the 8.5 x 11 size paper. I just bought the set and printed it. It works great for US standard letter size, and it looks even better in real life. I have several different Sci-Fi pdfs and yours is right up there with the best of them.

    ReplyDelete