Thursday, 27 January 2011

Gut Check rules v1.6 uploaded, now with better charts

Click for full size
Quick update: After some terriffic feedback from Xerus, I've made some adjustments and uploaded a fancy new QRC on the Gut Check! Page.

There have been numerous small changes to the shooting damage charts, more chance of enemies in the blip system and various little tweaks. There is also a new mission, although I haven't actually played it yet ;)

I'm going to be doing a lot more material as images like the QRC. It's much easier to upload an image to Blogger than link an outside file, plus it looks nifty on mobile tablets or laptops. I know it not very print-friendly, and I will be making "vanilla" print friendly ones in future, but for now I'm staying paperless (my printer is out of ink) and using my iPad for playtesting.

Next: Updated Rosters for Lurhgg, Octopods, battle robots, Zeig Troopers and more missions.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a tablet, but I've gotta admit it does look pretty cool, especially with the glowing boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see from your prize roll video that you have a nice laptop and a big games table though, now I don't feel as guilty.

    ReplyDelete