Friday, 24 December 2010

Garn Flesheater

Jon from Khurasan sent me some top-secret very exciting new models. I can't spill any details, but they are pretty special and will hopefully be revealed soon. Knowing what a Garn freak I am, he very kindly sent along the new Flesheaters set too. I had some time today so I painted one of them up as nicely as I could.

Left view

Rear view
Right view
Size comparison to GZG Human..
 This is about the level to which I can paint a 15mm figure before the point of diminishing returns, where the work is no longer visible in anything but a macro photo. I hope you like him, he was great fun to paint.

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. That turned out well.
    You are kind of good at this stuff...ain't cha?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive paint job.

    Merry Xmas !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Yes! These guys may be coming to a tabletop near me soon thanks to this!

    ReplyDelete